24/7 Emergency Services
The preferred disaster restoration, clean up and home remodeling company for Massachusetts homeowners. We stand behind every job we do. Please contact us if you want our team to get to work for you. We'll be on our way to get started.
Full-Service Storm Recovery Team Ready to Respond
Storm Damage Restoration in the Greater Boston Area
Heavy rain, strong winds, and hail wreak havoc on Eastern Massachusetts homes and businesses. That's why DryBoston should be your first call if you find your property damaged by Mother Nature. Our storm response team is standing by, 24/7, to provide expert, full-service storm damage restoration whenever you need us.
Give us a call at (781) 996-0600 for all your storm damage needs. We serve customers throughout the greater Boston area and Eastern Massachusetts.
Our storm damage restoration process may include:
- Emergency Board-Up & Roof Tarping
- Structural Dryout & Water Extraction
- Storm Debris Cleanup
- Insurance Claims & Deductible Assistance
- Full-Service Storm Damage Repair & Reconstruction
What Should I Look For If I Think I Have Storm Damage?
Puddles of water near the entrances and windows, shingles on the lawn, large branches or trees on your roof are all indications that your home or business has experienced storm damage and needs help. Heavy rainstorms can also overtax sump pump and drainage systems in your basement or crawl space, causing equipment failure and flooding. Some storm damage, however, may be more subtle, so it's important to make a full assessment, because any type of moisture intrusion will cause mold growth within 24-48 hours.
After the Storm: Property Damage Tips
- Safety First: Wet weather causes slippery conditions. Watch your step if you have any standing water or if you explore outside on slick pavement or stone walkways.
- Avoid Electrocution: Even if your power is off due to the storm, avoid any areas of standing water that may be in contact with outlets or power cords.
- Leave Roof Inspections to a Professional: If you know your roof was hit by hail, it's smart to hire a professional roofing contractor to climb up there and inspect the damage. They have the training and equipment needed to stay safe while making a thorough assessment.
- Document the Damage: Before any cleanup starts, take plenty of photos of your property's storm-damaged areas to begin documenting your loss for your insurance company. Our storm response team will help you with that.
- Lift furniture off of wet carpets if you can, or wrap the wooden legs in tin foil.
Storm Water is Not Clean Water – DIY Cleanup Not Advised
Rainwater is actually not classified as "clean," making it unsafe for a property owner to attempt water extraction and dryout on their own. Water from floods and runoff from roofs will often contain microbes and chemicals that require personal protective equipment (PPE) to handle.
Proudly Serving Eastern Massachusetts
Proudly providing commercial and residential disaster restoration, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, home remodeling, COVID-19 suppression, and plumbing services services to Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth and Suffolk Counties.